Try my very personal writing service for $200.
If you’d like to write a book-length memoir, I’ll prepare a personally-written Introduction for you.
For $200, you receive all of the following:
- A personal telephone interview with Lilian to find out about you, what you want to write about, and what your story means to you. Everything will be confidential, and you will feel comfortable and listened to. It’s soothing, comforting, and fun.
- A followup email with a list of at least 25 personalized questions specifically for you. Your answers to these questions will provide information that will make up the professionally-written Foreword for your book. These questions are magic keys to unlock your memories.
- An attractive book cover for your memoir, including one or two photos provided by you, plus your book’s title. Your name appears as author.
- A dedication page for your book. You can dedicate your memoir to your loved ones or to anyone you choose. Photos can be included if you like.
- An epigraph: a quotation to express the theme of your book. Example: “An unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates.
- A powerful and personal Foreword for your book, at least 1,000 words long. Everything you feel is transformed into an inspiring opening for your future readers.
- A closing message to you from Lilian Duval about how we can work together to develop your book from start to finish.
- Two revisions: you will have two opportunities to add, change, or delete what’s in your Introduction. Each time, I’ll send the new version back to you for your inspection.
Components of Introduction:
1) Book Cover; 2) Dedication; 3) Epigraph; 4) Table of Contents; 5) Foreword of 1,000+ Words.
Total for Introduction: $200.
To begin the process, email me one or two paragraphs of anything about your life that you’d like to include in a memoir. This could be your earliest memories, or something about an important event that happened to you. I’ll keep it confidential. Don’t worry about spelling, punctuation, or grammar. No problem if English isn’t your first language.
Then we’ll go through the steps outlined above. Within two weeks, you’ll receive a professionally written Introduction to your memoir. This is flowing, readable writing that pops off the page. And it is specifically about YOU.
If you like what you see, we can go on from there. In any case, the Introduction is yours to keep.
When I receive your information, I’ll call or email you and we’ll get started.
Wow!! Why am I sitting here reading this Foreword with tears in my eyes? What a wonderful piece of writing and true to form on exactly what I would like to convey… it is going so well and you are so SPECTACULAR! 😉 Thanks so much! You are truly gifted! — Warren Mabey, New Jersey State Police Detective (Retired).