Try my very personal writing service for $100.
If you’d like to write a book-length memoir, I’ll prepare a personally-written Introduction for you.
For $100, you receive all of the following:
- A personal telephone interview by Lilian to find out about you, what you want to write about, and what your story means to you. Everything will be confidential, and you will feel comfortable and listened to.
- A followup email including a list of at least 25 personalized questions specifically for you. Your answers to these questions will provide information that will make up the professionally-written Introduction for your book. These questions are magic keys that unlock your memories.
- An attractive sample cover for your book, including one or two photos provided by you, plus the title of your memoir. Your name will be listed as author.
- A dedication page for your book. You can dedicate your memoir to your loved ones. I’ll transform your feelings into an inspiring opening page for those who will read your book.
- A powerful and personal Introduction to your book, at least 1,000 words long.
- A closing message to you about how we can work together to develop your entire book.
- Two revisions: you will have two opportunities to add, change, or delete what’s in your Introduction. Each time, I’ll send the new version back to you for your inspection.
To begin the process, send me one or two paragraphs of anything about your life that you’d like to include in a memoir. This could be your earliest memories, or something about an important event that happened to you. I’ll keep it confidential. Don’t worry about spelling, punctuation, or grammar. No problem if English isn’t your first language.
Then we’ll go through the steps outlined above. Within a week, you’ll receive a professionally written Introduction to your memoir. This is flowing, readable writing that pops off the page. And it is specifically about YOU.
If you like what you see, we can go on from there. In any case, the Introduction is yours to keep.
When I receive your information, I’ll call or email you and we’ll get started.
The Introduction you wrote for Major James Capers (USMC Retired) brought a tear to my eye. You’ve expressed his innermost thoughts so perfectly. Thank you. — Major General James Williams, Commander of the 4th Marine Division (Retired); Texas, June 2014.