Try this personal writing service: $200 for your Introduction.
If you’d like to write a book-length memoir, I’ll create a personally-written Introduction for you. This is your opportunity to try out MemoirSpecialist with no commitment to go any further.
These are the 5 components of your Introduction:
- Book Cover
- Table of Contents
- A Foreword of at least 1,000 words
Total for Introduction: $200. You receive all of the following for $200:
- A personal telephone interview with Lilian to find out about you: what you want to write about, and what your story means to you. Everything is confidential. You will feel comfortable and listened to. It’s soothing, comforting, and fun.
- A followup email with a list of at least 25 personalized questions specifically for you. Your answers to these questions provide information that will make up the professionally-written Foreword for your book. These questions are magic keys to unlock your memories.
- An attractive book cover for your memoir, including one or more photos provided by you, plus your book’s title. We’ll suggest titles if you aren’t sure. Your name appears as author.
- A dedication page for your book. You can dedicate your memoir to your loved ones or to anyone you choose. Photos can be included if you like.
- An epigraph: a quotation to express the theme of your book. Example: “An unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates.
- A powerful and personal Foreword for your book, at least 1,000 words long. Everything you feel is transformed into an inspiring opening for your future readers.
- A closing email to you from Lilian Duval about how we can work together to develop your book in its best form, from start to finish.
- Two revisions: you will have two opportunities to add, change, or delete what’s in your Introduction. Each time, I’ll send the new version back to you for your inspection.
To begin the process, fill out the form and include one or two paragraphs of anything about your life that you’d like to present in a memoir: your earliest memories? — or an important event that happened to you? Anything that matters to you, matters to me. I’ll keep it confidential.
Don’t worry about spelling, punctuation, or grammar. No problem if English isn’t your first language.
Then we’ll go through the steps outlined above. Within three weeks, you’ll receive a professionally written Introduction to your memoir. This is flowing, readable writing that pops off the page. And it is specifically about YOU.
After the Introduction is done, we’ll work chapter by chapter.
If you like what you see, we can go on from there. In any case, the Introduction is yours to keep.
When I receive your information, I’ll call or email you and we’ll get started.
Wow!! Why am I sitting here reading this Foreword with tears in my eyes? What a wonderful piece of writing and true to form on exactly what I would like to convey… it is going so well and you are so SPECTACULAR! 😉 Thanks so much! You are truly gifted! — Warren Mabey, New Jersey State Police Detective (Retired).